Friday, March 26, 2010

Shifty Business

(I saw this place today, Hampton Court)

So the other day i was casually browsing the ancient manuscript exhibit of the British Library... (I may or may not be a nerd, I do cool things I promise) when this creepy american student from Ohio stops me. I had noticed her glancing at me while I was in the exhibit and I just thought it was because I must have been wearing something weird. The reason why she had been watching me is because she drew a map of my walking pattern and wanted to ask me questions. I participated in her survey but I left the library feeling entirely creeped out and amazed that i didn't realize someone was following me.

Another account of shifty business involves the weather. I got some ice cream today, it was overcast but soon turned into a drizzle. I decided to walk home with my ice cream, then it started raining harder. I got home completely drenched from the downpour and my ice cream cone was dripping down my arm by the time i got inside. Cords are really uncomfortable when they're soaked.
Final account of shifty business-- onions were everywhere in the dinner today. Onions give me migraines. I have never heard of an onion allergy but I think I have one. I had an intense migraine for a half an hour then just a regular headache for the rest of the night. I was trying to read a sheet of paper and i had 3D glasses syndrome. My right eye read everything in blue and my left eye everything was all red. very very very shifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment