We went to Keats House and the Hamstead Heath for our friday day trip. I have never loved my wellies so much. I was regretting wearing them until we got into Hamstead Heath, a large park (seen in Notting Hill--the movie). London is wet. It is a fact, and anyone who would argue it probably needs to be shut up in an insane asylum. So on this sunny friday afternoon, we trudged through the muddy paths of the park on the way to the house. While everyone was dodging the mud puddles I slipped like crazy and enjoyed the grime. Anna wore her golden TOMS, I wasn't there, but apparently, people carried her along the way.
After I enjoyed the house, accidentally trudging mud clumps along the way, I sat outside and pet some DOGS. My favorite dog was the white golden retriever. I love dogs more than I love wellies. Hands down. I would sit in a park and play with random dogs all day if I had no inhibitions and nothing to do. I could probably dedicate an entire post to dogs, and how awesome they are... but you probably don't want to know about it.

DOGS>CATS. No contest. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment