Remember when we took passport pictures back in April 2007? Remember how I had a huge bump in my hair and you failed to tell me about it even though you watched as they took the one picture that would define my life for the next ten years? Yeah, well I would like you to know that every time I pass through boarder control the agent double takes and for a split second I can see the evil in their eyes saying.... lets not let this girl through. So I am waiting for 2017 when I get a new passport, and for now I hope that the boarder control keeps double taking because I guess this split second of indecision means that I am not quite as unfortunate as my picture makes me look.
For now, LONG LIVE THE TERRORIST!
HAHAHAHAAAA just imagine how boring boarder control would be if i had said something... and im pretty sure i didnt actually notice it, just kindof played it off as if i had afterwards cause itwas funny <3
ReplyDeleteps. that picture i made of you looking like an afghan woman is in the newspaper here
ReplyDelete