On monday I read the Iliad in Hyde Park and went to the play "39 Steps" which makes fun of Alfred Hitchcock's films. This four cast member play was pretty funny and I loved seeing references to Psycho, Vertigo and North by Northwest.
These are some birds I found in St. James Park. It took me a few minutes to get a good shot of them, but they wouldn't stop eating. I gave up.
Tuesday, we went as a group to the London LDS Temple and it was such a great and relaxing day.
Wednesday we took a tour of the houses of parliament and the cabinet war rooms along with the Winston Churchill museum. I had a brilliant Idea to wear a skirt because it has been getting warmer and I froze the entire day. I came back, did some homework then went out with a friend in Canary Wharf.
Outside of parliament. I couldn't take pictures inside, sorry!
This was taken at about 1:30 Wednesday night. I was so tired, I didn't move for a few hours. UNPRODUCTIVE.
Thursday I found out that I had two more write ups to do for a religion class. This puts the grand total of writing up to 14 pages of writing for a two credit class. I shouldn't complain but It would have been a lot easier to write all of those papers had I started at the beginning of the semester. Tonight, I am going to Legally Blonde the Musical.
Blogging about the week... Check!
No comments:
Post a Comment