Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prime Meridian

Friday we took a boat tour starting at Westminster Pier and ending in Greenwich. I didn't wear a jacket and I hope I won't need one for the rest of this week. I had a certain song stuck in my head reminding me that "i'm on a boat" for the whole 45 minutes and I really wish I had my flippy floppies. We got off the boat and booked it to the prime meridian. I have mixed feelings about saying that this is my first time being two places at once. Because if you think about it, i have been in two places at once every time I cross a border. I have been both inside and outside of a room, inside and outside a car, in New York and Connecticut... you get where I'm going with this. Well I can say that this is the first time I went out of my way to be in two places at once. Here are some photos as proof.



At the end of our Greenwich outing I stopped to take this picture. This is where I live. I will miss seeing this street.

No comments:

Post a Comment