Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sick of sick

I am sick of being sick. Today, I hated waking up in the morning with a dry mouth because my nose was plugged during the night. I was also disgusted by all of the tissues- some used, some not used that I have been finding in my bed throughout the day. I am sorry if I'm grossing you out, but I am sure you know the feeling.

The good news is that my medication keeps my nausea away. The bad news is that I have 5 finals within the next two days, and studying when you are on 9 pills per day is especially hard. I've been mixing some drowsy and loopy with 24/7 studying. Its a blast. According to Dr. Dreamy I should be in tip top shape by tomorrow--which would be a miracle.

This is how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment