Sorry- No pictures for this post, it's 3am and I can't sleep. The jet-lag is ridiculous.
My trip to the center was pretty uneventful, I took the flight from JFK to Heathrow, the Heathrow express train to London, then a cab to the center. I couldn't understand the cab driver, so I had him repeat himself 3 times when he was asking me if i needed help with my luggage. The people watching here is great though. We're talking platinum blonde lesbian haircut great. London girls wear weird things. I think my favorite was the poodle hat girl. I don't know if anyone can top her.
I took a 2:30am bathroom break with Kira because we're afraid of rats and can't go alone. According to the London Center faculty, rats come out at night and will get into absolutely anything--including locked luggage. Today, someone ran over a rat with their suitcase while coming into the building without realizing it. One of the professors children found the dead flattened rat and LOVED it. It's my goal to find ratatouille while I'm here... I'll have Dobby help.
I have to try to sleep, more info to come!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment