This is Brighton Pier
Yesterday London finally came out of the rain and the cold. As I ran through Hyde Park there were dogs running everywhere and people flying kites. This morning, it was rainy again. I’ve been on Kitchen Crew this week, which means I wake up earlier than everyone to get the breakfast out and I help set up dinner. The dishes pile up very quickly. I have only been burned by a pan once out of the three day’s I’ve been on the crew. It’s a record. My scar from the ironing fiasco last semester is still very visible. I went to the Natural History Museum and saw some dinosaurs, mammals and spent some time in the warm baby womb room. We learned that “We explore, baby’s explore.” I spent a long time in the gift shop around the recycle section with Anna. I was very tempted to buy some recycled gift shop items. The elephant poo paper didn’t make the cut. It’s good to know that I haven’t changed.
I stalker photo-ed this cute old lady in Brighton.
We went to Oliver as a huge group last night. The play was amazing, I still liked Les Mis better. When we got back from the play Jake killed a mouse that was trapped on some sticky paper. I wasn’t around for it, but I wish they would have set it free in Hyde Park instead of smashing it with a shovel. Poor mouse. Oh, and I got my official assignment in church to work with this girl, Amalia, who has down syndrome. Shes’s about three years old and I love her.
(The pictures from this post are from last wednesday.. I didn't have my camera yesterday, I hate carrying bags.)
No comments:
Post a Comment