Most of our day was spent at Windsor Castle. The De Ja Vu was insane... I had been there already and I remembered most of the castle. Nothing out of the ordinary happened while we were here. But after we went through the castle we walked down to Eton College and saw all of the boys with their field hockey and tennis rackets. Some of them were walking around in full tuxedos. They looked like they came straight out of Pride and Prejudice. They would have made Mr. Darcy very proud.
For our last stop of the day I am not sure anyone but the professors knew what exactly was going on. We were all high strung and ready to be home from our day trip and none of us really knew why the last site was important. Honestly all I know is that amazing poetry had been written there, and there were old graveyards and beautiful landscapes. Daniel Cooper (my professors 4 year old son) wanted to play games with me the entire time. I also fell into a fountain here. Sort of. Someone called my name so I looked and jumped without realizing that the area around the fountain was mossy and wet. BAD combination. Only one of my rain boots landed in the water, and I just felt like I should fall down completely rather than save my face... I didn't realize that my professor was right next to me when this happened. So as I laughed while laying on the ground, Professor Cooper thought I may have been critically injured. I am a liability.
STAY TUNED for my next post! COPENHAGEN
No comments:
Post a Comment