Thursday, November 4, 2010

bad arrin.


Here is my newly formed bad habit. Do the math.

+

I love cookie dough. Cookie dough is calorie packed, and I ate 24 pre-made cookie dough balls this week.
I love Special K. Special K has 110 calories per serving. I could eat it every day.

But mixing these polar opposite on the healthy scale snacks/meals (Yes, cookie-dough was my dinner last night) is probably the worst idea I've ever had. If I was expected to gain 15 pounds when I was a freshman, how many pounds should I expect to gain now?

=


2 comments:

  1. how you eat a pack of cookie dough and keep that great figure of yours is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens, I love cookie dough! I like making home made chocolate chip cookie dough and then dipping it in oats. It somehow makes it feel less indulgent. And since you didn't gain freshman 15, I'd guess you should expect to gain zilch. Live it up Manning. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete