Sunday, August 1, 2010

Harder things are Easier

I've noticed a really weird trend over the past few weeks. Hard things are easier for me to do than the easy things. Sudoku got me thinking:

Look at my scores. The average times are longer for the easier levels.
(I shouldn't have uploaded sudoku on my ipod, I played for about 200 minutes in the span of 2 weeks. My solitaire time wasted is worse than that.)

Also, I played tennis with my dad a few weeks ago. I was a lot better when he was hitting the balls harder at me. Without a challenge, I am more likely to play badly.
These are just thoughts, maybe now I will seek out the challenges instead of choose the easy way out. However, I am still keeping my easy bio teacher and easy religion teacher for the fall. Ratemyprofessors.com has saved my gpa once or twice.

1 comment:

  1. Totally still reading your blog and missing you BUT who is your "easy" bio professor for the fall? I need an easy bio class.

    ReplyDelete