Thursday, July 15, 2010

some sick kicks

My knees have been creeking like crazy, so I decided I was due for a new pair of running shoes. I went to Runners Roost and talked to one of my favorite men in the running world...Greenwich coach Mongo, and he convinced me to try the Nike LunarGlide+ shoes. They are lightweight and really conformable and I'm gonna LOVE them. They have amazing reviews on the Nike Website. To make things even better, they have neon accents! (I'm not gonna get hit by a car at night)


The lighting in this picture does not do them justice.

My running update--Today I successfully ran more than 40 minutes without throwing up in the middle of my run! I need to remember that I can't run like I'm in shape when I'm actually out of shape. Baby steps, I'll get it back. And these sick kicks are gonna help.

2 comments:

  1. hey those are sweet! it's insane how much of a difference it makes to have sweet running shoes. good luck "getting back in shape".... like you're out of shape? yeah, i dont really believe that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha believe it. Today I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes. I used to be able to pull that off in 21. The shoes are great. They clash with everything, but they're great.

    ReplyDelete