First semester freshman year-- I was recovering from shoulder surgery, I couldn't use my right arm at all during finals so I had to bubble in my answers lefty. Not to mention take notes with my left hand and only type on my computer with my left hand. (I can't believe i'm posting this picture but it captures the whole situation. I couldn't shower, couldn't wear real clothes, was drugged on Vicodin for a few weeks straight, couldn't use my right arm at all which meant I had the same hair-do for a week. All in all I was a real live crazy person.)

Second semester Freshman year--I had mono which meant 16 hours of sleep per day, so studying was pretty hard.
I thought my bad luck streak was over. During the fall I went through finals unscathed, winter--just had a bad cold. THEN, yesterday right when I thought I would get through the school year without a major injury I had a collision during pick up soccer and now I have to get an MRI. Someone is SERIOUSLY out to get me and my gpa.
I should have taken a picture of my knee before they drained the blood out of it. Don't get queasy but... they numbed me up a bit before they jabbed me with a long needle and sucked a syringe and a quarter of blood out of my swelling. Approx 500ml. The current guesstimate is that I tore my LCL, its no LOL-- but I'll find out FER REAL tomorrow hopefully. I've been on hold with the MRI scheduler at the hospital for the past 36 minutes. Wish me luck!
good luck girl! so sorry about that :( super lame.
ReplyDelete