This is a REALLY sketchy gas station in the middle of Wyoming. We were out of gas--I am not exaggerating here, we were running on fumes and the dial was so far empty that it wasn't even in the red anymore. I don't know how we made it, the people running the gas station had to turn on the lights for us. Luckly they opened up the station and we were able to get gas and continue driving, but with hardly any cell reception, no gas and really no civilization it was scary. I called 911 a grand total of three times on my mom's order. Maybe that was too much, it turns out it wasn't so much of an emergency but I guess it seemed like it at the time.
I love the east coast--I forgot about how humid it actually is and I finally felt like I could breathe again. In Utah I feel like I am a fish out of water and I always feel like I am suffocating when I run.
Speaking of running again, I CAN! I haven't yet because I am supposed to "take it easy" with my knee. But I do not have any tears in my knee, I only dislocated my knee cap and with some R and R I should be up to tip top shape. so no more of this:
On that note, it is officially summer time! Cape Cod tomorrow with some bros
have so much fun back home girl! i'm glad we could become friends for two seconds this spring. i'm glad your knee is feeling better too! have a great summer and hopefully i'll see you in fall! :)
ReplyDeletefyi: shiloh is mad at you and mom about the 911 situation.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ahlin! I will definitely see you in the fall and I will be reading your fabulous blog until then.
ReplyDeleteRachel--mom made me do it. hahahaha