Saturday, October 2, 2010

Date Night

In the mormon culture there is one weekend dedicated to a combination of mission reunions, man-fests, man-dates and manly bonding. The infamous weekend was this weekend. As a result, Leslie and I went on a HOT DATE. This was no ordinary date...it was a marathon date. But we loved it. (Advice to guys taking girls out--you need to give them a easy way out of a marathon date. They are normally not good ideas.)
This is what we did.

We went to color me mine for 2 hours.
A man told me that I was an EXPERT at painting.
Leslie and I had deep meaningful conversations. SOOO romantic.
Then we went to dinner, I paid. We saw Jerico Road while we were there.
Leslie paid for the massive piece of chocolate cake. We got home pretty late, and almost shared our cake with some friends--but not quite.

To all of those guys at BYU who haven't seen Leslie or I this weekend, we are planning more dates and our schedules are filling up quickly. BEST DATE EVER.

We are not lesbians, just to clarify.

1 comment:

  1. my girl dates trump guy dates. a lot. this is a problem.
    also. that looks like magelby's. heart their chocolate cake.
    stamp of approval.

    ReplyDelete